Think the NBA isn’t looking to go outside the box?
The league is intent on expanding the NBA 2K League beyond the borders of North America, and this NBA job is part of that. While it doesn’t specify the league, it does focus on eSports. This job looks like it’s a crucial part of building the foundations for international expansion.
As a member of NBA GP team, you need to focus on interactive entertainment, especially gaming and eSports industry. In this role, you need to support and supervise our global and local development/publishing partners for NBA-themed titles, and to deliver the AAA quality product and experience to all NBA fans.
– Daily communication with both internal (NBA NY, GP, Media, Legal, Finance) and external (Licensee, MP, agency) partners
– Business review/approval (in perspective of both product and marketing) for our licensees who develop and publish NBA-themed games
– Day-to-day business operation, including but not limited to office paperwork, product performance tracking, operation and royalty report collection, data processing, and revenue collection
– Ad-hoc event support, with necessary domestic and overseas travelling
– Ad-hoc market research, with summary report
Required Experience & Knowledge:
– Excellent communication skill with both internal and external partners
– Professional business review/approval based on brand guidance
– Day-to-day business operation, i.e. royalty report and revenue collection
– Event support, both on-site and online
– Market research and reporting
– Full skillset of Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
– Fluency in Mandarin and English
– Passion in sports, video gaming and eSports is a plus
– Minimal 1-year experience in project management, digital project with live service preferred
– Minimal 1-year experience in licensing industry, especially in licensor
Educational Background Required:
– BS/BA degree
– Overseas education experience preferred